Why should you partner with Disability:IN Southern California?
Across the nation more and more companies are evaluating the diversity and inclusion of their workforce and developing initiatives to ensure equal employment and contracting opportunities. Disability:IN Southern California (SoCal) assists companies with diversity efforts by offering valuable resources to assist with increasing opportunities for people with disabilities.
Disability:IN SoCal is a business-to-business network striving to increase disability inclusion in the workplace, marketplace, and supply chain. Our partners help us to to sustain and expand these efforts and opportunities through various levels of membership and/or sponsorship levels. Together they are building a vibrant B2B network of corporate leaders who are all working to expand disability workplace inclusion.
Benefits to joining the Disability:IN SoCal::
- Share business best practices for disability inclusion with local companies.
- Attend business-focused disability inclusion educational workshops.
- Connect with the Disability:IN, a global association of employers.
- Gain access to qualified candidates with disabilities to meet Section 503 requirements.
- Hire individuals from the largest minority group in today’s market.
- Access to supplier diversity resources.
ARE YOU IN?
Disability:IN Southern California Sponsorship Letter of Intent
Disability:IN Southern California Partnership Agreement